Just 'Perfect'



Perfect ..What a day ? "june 20th '09" 
The weather is just 'The Perfect',its cloudy,drizzling & me on my way to office la la la...ON with Music through ear phones..!! Of Course on my bike enjoying the sense of my dream to drive in such a romantic weather ;p. Wao..felt like yelling out .. This is life..!! :) but didn't ,Life' enjoy it up to extent ....by the way ,the most interesting part was many people were up with their funny raincoats,they were so funny that u just go on tittering ..U just just can't stop giggling ga ga ga .. reached office totally wet haaa !...Very cold..ooo.. shivering and there; starts my interesting Awesome job as an RJ "ON - AIR "with a hot Cup Of COffee..It's HOT yummy..mmm.. love my Life :) Other than this.....Do U need more..??? Naaaaaa.....

I don't .."Just Perfect "

Comments

Sri Krishna said…
hai sree bindu garu. napreu sree krishna.

"meeru chala adunikanga unnaru"!

sri.krishna.vv@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
Regroupement de credit aussi Rachat de credit simulation

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !