|Ghee is visible|
My friend bought it for his wedding Anniversary
- 2 litres Milk
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Sugar
- chopped nuts to decorate (pista, almonds)
- Silver foil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Citric acid dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Boil half the milk .Add the citric solution as it comes to boil.
- Switch off gas once the chenna settles down. Sieve through muslin cloth, press out excess water, take in a plate and press down. Note: Do not knead.
- Put the remaining milk in a heavy pan and boil to half.
- Add the chenna and boil till the mixture thickens. Stir continuously.
- Add the sugar and continue to cook, stirring all the while till it softly thickens into a lump.
- While serving u could add Pista or Badam Flakes and serve :)