Fingers Cross xxxxx

I would never dare to do this  & then post it on my blog. But I did :p. I am so in love with my "Half shoes", that i wanna share with u Guys:). They are just color-full-trendy-totally my types ; just for 300 bucks in Indian Currency. Girls and shopping permanent solution for a perfect Week- End. After Years , i bought my self a New pair of  Jean and a Mickey Hand Bag ....Yay!! Yay!!
       I am loving it.


Ewww...My Legs look so Tanned !! I need a pedicure urgently. As u people, are aware - Yesterday petrol Raise by Rs5/-. Per litre 70rs in my City - vizag . I would love a pedicure - and - I Hate petrol. But my pushpak viman (my byke) Loves it!! Do i have an option ??
Many call them Crochet Toms - But i Love them calling "Half-shoes" simple and stylish right ? Options? 
Don't u own one ? - If do share me the Link 


This is Me from my Studio, Right after my show. We have our AC temperature at 16 degree other wise our system's are not gonna work. They are addicted to AC U know - not Me and that is my simple look.



India is Dam hot during summers, and people like me , travel on our two-wheelers , we are generally tanned a lot especially , the Toes section . Not any more :D , because my half shoes are gonna protect Me.
  Hate summers -  love Rains and winters  - By the way what is the Season in ur city ? do u love it ? 
Seasons and shopping are just too perfect.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

Life, the way I Indulge.