Happy Memories that always make you Smile.

Gautam || My-self || Kalyani || Harish ||

Once up on a time we all used to work together, these pictures were way back taken in 2007, location Araku Valley. One of the best tourism destinations in my city vizag.  A few memories from my archives. Now though, we all  belong to different professions different companies , we are still in touch through silly funny sms. Time flies, especially when your best friend is beside you, my best of the best times of my life were captured. 
Fighting, laughing, eating  doing all the crazy stuff. Miss them.
Love them all =)
remember the best times
xoxo

Comments

PAPS said…
oh yeah you never get those times back. I just only can smile thinking of my past
www.thoughtsofpaps.com
Thyme (Sarah) said…
Those are such sweet pictures. The smiles on everyone's faces are so radiant. It's not the easiest thing finding such good friends and it looks like your group had such a great time together.

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !