New Addictions in Life lately.

hey, how is life lately?. I have been travelling like mad, the reason i was off from blogging for a while. I would completely dis-agree my-self  by the word travelling, have been reading a lot lately too. It's like an addiction, every day before bed till my eyes slap me saying am done, I have been reading like mad. With in a week am done with the 2 reads in my last post. Now am into "One Day" by 'David Nicholas', kind of love Em's & Dexter's  journey. Looks like i have completely become a book addict, which by the way follows with coffee, pet tiger's love, candies, oranges, pomegranates, dark chocolate etc.
good addictions :). Any good addictions in your life? ciao! soon.
xoxo



(all images by me.)

Comments

PAPS said…
I love to travel too.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !