My Little Green Home.

The Boxes need to have holes, to let the extra water out!
Always use gloves, I did create my own organic compost, the developed bugs will be there so!. 
Those bugs really help the soil to develop.
My own Organic compost with soil.
I Love Love Love daisies. This time i tried lettuce too =))
Once you fill the soil and keep it moist. sow the seeds according to their needs like 1/4 inch for daises
and 1/2 inch deep for lettuce, to develop the seeds.
Always keep the soil moist, sunshine is a must for the development of seeds saplings. will be back with the growth soon. 

P.S : yes! I have been away from blogging for a while :(, After the Hud Hud cyclone that hit vizag in Oct 12'2014. A Lot of priorities have changed in my Life.  Nothing has inspired me enough to share with you guys. These days, have been really enjoying the pop music, by Becky_G, Taylor Swift, 
Ellie Goulding,Colbie Caillat ..etc & Organic Gardening. It brings out the happiness which is kind of difficult to explain :D

P.S.S : Winters are in, time for some Hot Chocolate, Good days are on! Favourite season.
If you love gardening too, enjoy the process. up!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !